Sunday, February 8, 2015

Introduction


My name is Nicole, i'm an art major at Armstrong, I've never had a blog before and i'm not much of a writer either. This blog is for my ethics class which I chose to fill one of my core class requirements and originally I was skeptical of taking this class because I don't often think existentially. However, the reading and the discussions we have in class so far have really got me thinking about my views on ethical issues. Also with this class I can start incorporating social issues and social commentary into my art which is something I've never done before like writing a blog. 

One thing that I really look forward to in this class is the research project. Mainly because it gives me the excuse to read Lord of the Rings and call it homework. I love books but since I started college I have had a hard time picking up another book, I blame Netflix, but this class has inspired me to get back into reading again.


Now i'm required to keep this blog for ethics and at first I was dreading it, I mean writing a blog, seriously! No one wants to hear me ramble on about ethics, but I think it will be different from your average class work and something I can look forward to. So I don't claim to know much about ethics or keeping a blog but I hope you guys gain something from reading this or at least see my perspective on things and hopefully I don't bore you to bad. I hope you enjoy my blog and i'll see you in class.


Bonus points if you caught the Led Zeppelin reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HemKGDavw

If there are any grammar Nazis out there feel free to point out any typos in any of my posts, I suck at grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment